AP Equipment Financing was awarded “The Oregonian: 2022 Regional Top Workplace Award” and funded a record-breaking $92.5 Million in Q3 2022, a 46% year-over-year increase from Q3 2021.
“Over the past year, we have made strategic changes to our sales strategy alongside continual updates to our operational and technology platforms.” Says Chris Lerma, CLFP, President of AP. “We have diversified our target markets with complimentary niches resulting in consistent and planned volume growth, while maintaining the exceptional service our customers have become accustomed to.”
AP Equipment Financing has been awarded a Top Workplace 2022 award by The Oregonian. The list is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by employee engagement technology partner Energage LLC. The anonymous survey uniquely measures 15 culture drivers that are critical to the success of any organization, including alignment, execution, connection, and more. Read the article published by The Oregonian here.
“I’m extremely grateful to our employees for their continuous hard work and dedication. This award wouldn’t have been possible without their voices.” Says Lauren Mann, Human Resources Director of AP. “Our employees are truly the heroes of this company and deserve the credit for emulating our House Rules and maintaining our amazing work culture during the trying times of the pandemic.”
To inspire an inclusive and collaborative culture, AP leadership and employees created the “AP House Rules”:
- Attitude is everything.
- We are intellectually curious innovators and disruptors.
- Our workplace is a drama-free zone.
- We communicate openly, kindly, efficiently and effectively.
- We are empathetic, friendly and strive to be happy at work.
- We stand behind our word – we do what we say we will.
- We are passionate and professional at the same time.
- Process is the lifeblood of the company: Know it, embrace it, respect it, improve it.
- We take pride in the work we do for our community and employees.
- We don’t waste time, and we respect others’ time.
About AP Equipment Financing
AP Equipment Financing was founded in 1998 to provide businesses with a fast, easy, and more personalized way to access and finance the specialized equipment financing they need. In 2019, AP Equipment Financing became a wholly owned subsidiary of Tokyo Century USA.