Conserve cash flow and increase productivityEquipment Financing with an “Equipment Financing Agreement” is one of the best ways to conserve your hard earned profits while still acquiring business essential equipment. AP Equipment Financing’ fast, flexible and comprehensive financing programs allows your business to make small monthly payments, seasonally adjusted payments, or contact payments early in the term for equipment acquisitions and retain ownership at the end of the term. Additionally, financing your equipment through AP Equipment Financing can build business credit, reduce tax exposure, and keeps your equipment up to date. We typically finance 100% of the cost of equipment and often finance “soft” costs like taxes and installation. We providing leasing and financing options for specialized industries like sanitation/septic, arbor and tree service, party and event rentals, delivery contractors, cleaning and restoration, and more.
Get the capital you need, faster.Tax benefits and advantages can be extremely important to a business’s cash flow. By carefully structuring your equipment finance purchase we may help you create those benefits and preserve your lines at the bank.
With our Equipment Financing Programs, you can:
- Preserve your bank line of credit
- Customize payment structures to fit your cash flow
- Keep Section 179 Expensing (check with your tax advisor)
- Finance 100% of Equipment Costs
- Finance Soft Costs, like taxes and installation
- Add equipment to existing financing agreements
- Obtain business comparative credit (we report to business rating agencies)
- Finance without the debt on your personal credit (we will pull personal credit for guarantors, but the loans are not reported on personal credit – just business credit – which is good!)