The final step to getting your transaction completed and funded is the docs and funding stage. Below are some tips to ensure a smooth and efficient funding:
- When signing documents, it is important to that your signature matches the one on your driver’s license; this is what we use for signature verification.
- Your printed name on our documents must be your full first and last name(s) including any suffixes (Jr, I, II, III, etc.).
- For titled equipment, we require a signed and notarized Power of Attorney document. (Some states have exceptions).
- When you return the signed documents, we recommend using an overnight, trackable shipping service to make sure the documents arrive to us as soon as possible.
- Typically we will contact you within 1 business day of receiving the original documents to complete a 3-5 minute verbal authorization where we review the agreement one last time and let you pick your due date.